Tuesday, May 7, 2019

From Green Screen to Museum of Iceceam

So this week in class my instructor asked up to take a picture in front of a green screen and put yourself anywhere you want to go. Of course I could've put myself anywhere in the world but there is no place I would rather visit right now than the Museum of Ice cream in California. This place is so pretty with so many exhibits of ice cream and everything associated with it. From pools of sprinkles to giant popsicle coming out the walls this place is definitely on my list of must visits.

Image result for museum of ice creamSo, to do this digital magic trick you're going to need a green background and adobe premier pro. I just took a picture in front of the green background in a regular pose you can go for something more exciting.

The Museum of Ice cream is so dreamy on the inside. Of course I haven't seen any of it with my naked eyes but the pictures of everyone else like Beyonce and Kim K, tempt me to take my own pictures there. But until then I will have to live my dream through adobe and this green screen.


Image result for museum of ice cream


   Just look at this place don't you want to visit too!








So this is the picture I took in front of a green screen. You'll need a photo that you can use as your background but it should make sense with the green screen picture you took. Like don't take a picture running or jumping but your background is somewhere indoors and quiet.

Then import both of your photos into adobe premiere pro. Add both photos into your story board the picture of you goes in the V1 slot and background goes in the V2 slot. Open windows and go to effects control. Find key color and click on the eyedropper tool click the green behind you and it should blend you into the background. You can then double click on you not the background and scale how big, small and where you want to appear. Once you like how you look on your photo add some words by hovering over the new project tab until you see legacy title there you can add font. Find the image with just the words in the box that contained your imported photos and drag it into the V3 slot. Your words should then show up on your picture in the preview box in the top right. You should then see a little camera icon click it and save your jpeg image somewhere you'll be able to find it. Once you learn this one time it gets so much easier and you'll want to try other pictures.


                                                       And this is my finished product!


 My "visit" at the Museum of Ice Cream. When scaling your image try to make sure it fits in the picture. You shouldn't be the biggest or the smallest thing in the picture. Hopefully after some practice I'll be able to control the color and lighting to match. Watch out world I'm about to start making invitations and parties flyers (just kidding) but you're going to feel like you can after mastering this.







No comments:

Post a Comment