Tuesday, April 30, 2019

15 Different Looks and My Looks All Kill !

Everyone has that one favorite piece of clothing whether it's a a cute blouse, perfect fitting jeans, or comfortable heels (we know how rare that is). Don't you just wish you could wear them all the time? Well I decided to see how many outfits I could make from my one favorite shirt. Here are some great ways to wear one shirt.

The looks range from super comfy and casual , to a night out bar hopping with your girls. This shirt is so versatile you can pretty much wear it anywhere and in any season. You can pair this shirt with almost anything like jackets, shirts, jeans, shorts, leggings whatever. I was actually surprised I haven't tried some of these combinations before. Feel free to be inspired !



No comments:

Post a Comment