Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Snapseeeeedddd !?

Never heard of it before yeah me either so that was my first initial reaction when my professor instructed us to use this app named Snapseed to edit our pictures. But after the first couple minutes of using the app I quickly realized my life was so lost without it.

Snapseed offers some of the best edits and filters for pictures. The edits are so high quality they don't leave your photo looking grainy or low quality. I was able to turn one of my favorite pictures into something sort of professional looking.
Before Snapseed


 I loved this picture that one of my friends took of me but always wished it was brighter and sharper. I initially used Instagram built in filters and edits to try to perfect my photo but I didn't really like the final photo. But that was a whole different story when I used Snapseed.

The first thing I did was brighten the photo so my face was more visible. The next thing I did was sharpen my image so more details would be visible and finally I added a nice portrait blur effect to give my photo that polished finished look.
After Snapseed








The after photo was a brighter, clearer version of the dark blurry picture I originally took.

The first time using the app I didn't want to overly edit my photo I wanted to just see what the app had to offer before I went all out.

By the second time I used this app I was more familiar with some the edits and filters and was able to make a better edited picture.


Before Snapseed

This picture of my super cute dog isn't really dark or blurry so I was super eager to see how I could make this photo really pop.

I brightened the picture up and smoothed out the photo with the portrait edit. You can tell what my quick fix is so far.

After Snapseed













I increased the detail levels on the picture and added some high def resolution so my colors and details would really stand out. The ending result was a really bright high def picture. You can see every detail in his fur and the crumpled blanket in the background.

Snapseed is a great app to make any iPhone photographer feel like a professional one in the matter of minutes. The app is offered across most cellphone platforms so almost anyone cans use it. With its easy to navigate tabs, drag and drop bars, and undo editing setting this app is perfect for new photo editors.



No comments:

Post a Comment