Wednesday, February 6, 2019

About Me!

A selfie before the
festivities

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Chelsi Ham. I am a Senior Journalism student at South Carolina State University. This blog is for one of my classes to better my writing skills. But its open to the public so feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.

I hail from the amazing Charleston,SC where enjoy spending time with my friends and family writing and reading the news.

Enjoying SC State Homecoming
 w/ some friends 
I know right so boring but I promise you'll find some really great things to read here on my blog.

Here you'll see most of the things my professor assigns and some things I think my readers would love.So, if you find Journalism course assignments interesting you're in the right place.

A quick photo shoot before
 brunch in Charlotte

Check out my content and if you like please subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment